Friday, January 21, 2011

Pureology Or Alterna Caviar




Lord, here I am, in front of you to get in your hands, to tell you that I LOVE YOU and without you my life is very difficult.
I thank you for this new day and all the nice things you have given me.
Especially I thank you Lord, for believing in me and giving me another chance today to live and be better.
I also ask you to forgive me for all my faults, all that with which I have offended.
Dame a new heart, Lord, able to love as You love him.
Help me to be better every day, to be a good Christian and good citizen. With your help I know I can improve many things, forgive me especially if I hurt you and bless someone who has made suffering with my attitude.
Lord give me the bread today and always.
Give me joy needed to live, give me hope not to strike fear in times of difficulty, give me the Fe to know that will never leave me and hit my heart all Peace and Serenity you need to face life's difficult moments.
I I Love You Lord and I would prove it with my own life.
If You help me, everything is easier.
I put myself in your hands Lord, through my mother, Maria Auxiliadora and San Juan Bosco, into thy hands I also mine for protection and assistance provided.

you soon Lord ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment