Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lord Of The Rings Hen Tai

AND YOU ... WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO SAVE WATER?


"I gather rain water in a container for watering.
Gerardo, 2 º BACH-C

"I keep the pool water clean throughout the year
not have to change the water." Marina, 2-B BACH

"I turn off the water in the shower while I soap."
Andrea, 2-B BACH

"cisterns with discharge
different amounts of water as needed." Paul, 2-C BACH

"Pick up the rain water in a carafe for the gutter of my house
and then use it to water the flowers." Laurentia, 2 º BACH-C

"I close the tap while brushing teeth."
Cristina, 2 º BACH-C

"I bring the pots on the terrace so that the plants are watered
with rainwater." Alejandra, 2-B BACH

"I shut off the water while I soap up."
Dorynn, 2 º BACH-C

"I do not use the dishwasher until it is full of silverware."
Leyre, 2-B BACH

"I close the tap when I brush my teeth."
Monica, 2 º BACH-C

"" I use the same bucket to scrub all day;
bleach everything clean ". Natalia, 2 º BACH-B

" I put a bottle in cirterna WC.
Isaac, 2 º BACH-C

"I turn the iron that holds the buoy and I reduce the water level
to fill the tank of the toilet. " Claudia, 2 º BACH-C

0 comments:

Post a Comment